What is the difference between compact cylinder and standard cylinder?2023-02-08
What is the difference between compact cylinder and standard cylinder?
Compact cylinder is a cylinder with small overall size and small installation space. They are mainly used for occasions with limited installation space. The main features are small size and light weight.
Standard cylinders are cylinders with various sizes and shapes, which are widely used in industrial automation. The main features are large volume and strong bearing capacity.
Difference between compact cylinder and standard cylinder:
1. The compact cylinder has small installation space, small volume, light weight and compact structure, which can save mechanical space well;
2. The standard cylinder has large installation space, large volume, heavy weight, complex structure and high requirements for installation space;
3. The price of compact cylinder is higher than that of standard cylinder, but its energy-saving effect is better, which can effectively save energy;
4. The compact cylinder has simple structure, convenient operation, more accurate control and long service life;
5. The standard cylinder has complex structure, complex operation, low control accuracy and short service life.