Introduction to use and maintenance knowledge of mechanical pressure switch2023-03-07
To maintain the performance of mechanical pressure switch, correct use and maintenance are required. Here are some tips for using and maintaining mechanical pressure switches:
1. Correct installation: The mechanical pressure switch needs to be installed correctly to ensure that it can control the system correctly. Correct installation includes correct selection of pipe and valve size, correct installation position and correct pipe interface. The installation shall be carried out according to the installation manual of the pressure switch.
2. Keep clean: the mechanical pressure switch needs to be kept clean to avoid dust and debris entering the inside of the switch. During cleaning, the external surface of the switch should be lightly wiped with detergent and soft cloth.
3. Periodic calibration: mechanical pressure switches need to be calibrated regularly to ensure that they accurately control the system. The pressure switch should be calibrated regularly according to its use. Periodic calibration can be accomplished by comparing the switch with a known pressure.
4. Check switch contacts: the contacts of mechanical pressure switches need to be checked regularly to ensure that they are intact. The contact surface should be clean and smooth. If corrosion or wear is found, the contact needs to be replaced.
5. Pay attention to temperature: mechanical pressure switch needs to pay attention to temperature to avoid overheating or supercooling. If the mechanical pressure switch is overheated, it may cause poor switch contact or other faults. In low temperature environment, the switch operation may also become slow or insensitive.
6. Pay attention to power supply voltage: mechanical pressure switch needs to pay attention to power supply voltage to avoid too high or too low voltage. If the power supply voltage is too low, the switch may not operate properly. If the power supply voltage is too high, the switch may be overloaded or burnt out.
7. Periodic inspection: mechanical pressure switch needs to be inspected regularly to ensure its normal operation. Regular inspection can help find potential faults and repair or replace them in time.
Mechanical pressure switch is the key element to control pressure. Correct use and maintenance can ensure the normal operation of the system and extend the service life of mechanical pressure switch.